The snow falling causes the problems in those areas where it is a regular incidence. So in order to make the path clean, wide and steep it is very important to shovel the buildup of snow. The shoveling mechanism is quite tough however a best snow blower will help you to make your work easy. But the question arises where and how to get that perfect snow blower? Here are the top most snow blowers are discussed along with their features, if you live in an area where snow falling is common then it is ideal to choose any one of these snow blowers. These snow blowers are unique in their features and best in their performance, so it is ideal to use them.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Snow Blower Reviews
- 1.1 1) Greenworks 2600502 20-Inch 13 Amp Corded Snow Thrower Review
- 1.2 2) Husqvarna ST224P Gas Snow Blower with Power Steering and Electric Start Review
- 1.3 3) Briggs & Stratton 1022ER 208cc Single Stage Snow Thrower Review
- 1.4 4) Toro 38742 Power Clear 721 Gas Snow Blower with Electric Start Review
- 1.5 5) Snow Joe SJ623E Ultra Electric Snow Thrower Review
- 2 Benefits of Snow Blowers
- 3 How to Use a Snow Blower?
- 4 Conclusion
Best Snow Blower Reviews
|Best Snow Blowers||Power Source||Item Weight||Customer Reviews|
|Greenworks 2600502 Snow Thrower||Corded-Electric||30 lbs||1,094 customer reviews|
|Husqvarna ST224P Snow Blower||Gas-Powered||198.6 lbs||9 customer reviews|
|Briggs & Stratton 1022ER||Gas-Powered||93 lbs||59 customer reviews|
|Toro Power Clear 721||Gasoline-Powered||98 lbs||1,220 customer reviews|
|Snow Joe Ultra Electric Snow Thrower||Corded-Electric||30 lbs||171 customer reviews|
1) Greenworks 2600502 20-Inch 13 Amp Corded Snow Thrower Review
If you are really looking for a powerful snow blower that can make your path, garden or lawn clear and smooth then this GreenWorks snow blower can be a best choice. The snow blower reviews indicates that this snow blower is worth to buy as it gives you a clearing path of 20 inches. It does its duty quickly and within minutes. This snow blower has following main features:
Controlling the throw distance
The GreenWorks snow blower is able to control the throw distance. It gives you the more feasibility while working. You can rotate the blower and adjust the angle of throwing the snow. It has a complete 180 degree rotation to make your work flexible.
The design of the snow blower is made in a user friendly way. The powerful wheels of the blower allow you to push the blower easily in your garden or park. Similarly it uses the 12 amp of the power supply. The main benefit of this snow blower is that it gives you a fast clearing within few minutes and offers you a clearing path of 20 inches.
Fast clearing ability
The snow blower has a fast clearing ability because of its rubber molded steel plates. You do not need to replace it regularly it is long lasting.
This snow blower is durable as it comes with a warranty of four years. It has a strong handle, locking system, 13 amp of power supply that is equal to the power of any other gas operated snow blower.
2) Husqvarna ST224P Gas Snow Blower with Power Steering and Electric Start Review
It is very important to use a snow blower that is easy to operate and handle. For that purpose the design of the blower should be compact and sturdy instead of bulky. The snow blower reviews of Husqvarna have revealed the best features of the blower. This snow blower is awesome to use because of its beautiful and slim design. It is easy to handle. So now you can shovel the buildup of snow in front of your house to make your routine life easy. This superb product has following features:
One of the best things about the models of the Husqvarna is its adjustable height. Most of the models are designed in such a way that you can easily adjust the height of the snow blower. You can also adjust the handles of the blower according to your height and use it with more convenience. The wrap around handles also gives you an ease while working as it do not allow the machine to trap the clothing of the user.
One of the best features of the snow blower is its control panel. The easy to use control panel gives you the flexibility while working. It is designed for both small and large gloved hands.
The new ribbon auger has replaced the traditional snow blowers because of its best working. It mixes the more air with the snow and removes it efficiently. So it allows the more and more air to get mixed with snow and quickly removes it.
3) Briggs & Stratton 1022ER 208cc Single Stage Snow Thrower Review
If you will read the snow blower reviews of the Briggs & Stratton then you will come to know that this brand is popular for making the machines especially for the home use. So it is one of the best and reliable brands that are offering the best services to its consumers. The Briggs & Stratton snow blower uses a gas engine and it also has a single stage system to remove the snow from the paths of the houses and other buildings. It is started electrically and can be handled easily. This product has following main features:
Gas powered engine
The best feature of this snow blower is its gas powered Briggs & Stratton OHV Engine. That provides you a most cost effective way to drive the machine. This engine is powerful to drive this compact snow blower. The engine of the snow blower can be made long lasting by giving some attention to its maintenance. If you want to increase the life of the engine and want to make it durable then it is very important to read the instructions of the user guide to sustain your engine.
Dual functioning of auger
The dual functioning of the auger has made this machine strong and best among others. The auger pushes the snow and at the same time it also drives the machine in the forward direction. It is also said that you do not need to use the wheels when it is working. The back wheels of the snow blower are large and they can easily do their duty to clean the snow as they move in a user friendly way to handle the machine.
The electrics start feature of the machine gives you a convenience to use it any time. It can warm up the machine within few minutes to drive it. You do not need to wait for many hours to start the machine in heavy snow fall. The electric start option will give you the comfort of using this machine in a more effective way.
4) Toro 38742 Power Clear 721 Gas Snow Blower with Electric Start Review
The new and innovative design of this best snow blower will allow you to throw away the snow up to 21 inches. Just plug in the machine and let it to do its functioning in a more advanced way. This machine is compact in size and it has a powerful motor for its functioning. It is considered one of the powerful snow blowers and it has following features:
Power curve system
The power curve system of the snow blower consists of upturned funnel and curved rotor. This feature gives easy and fast cleaning of the snow. It also prevents the clogging of the snow during its functioning. So over all the performance of the machine is best.
Talking about the design of the snow blower it will be ideal to say that it is one of the best brands that are offering the ergonomic designs of the snow blowers. The handle of the blower gives a firm grip while cleaning the pathways. Similarly it also has a lift handle to hold the machine and to transport it from one place to another.
Easy to maintain
This product is easy to sustain as you do not need the oil or gas for its maintenance. You can start your work by simply pressing a single button. This product also comes with a warranty of two years.
5) Snow Joe SJ623E Ultra Electric Snow Thrower Review
This snow blower is made up of heavy duty steel which makes it more powerful among others. If you want to get the fast results of your snow blowing then this product is ideal to use. It also allows the larger distances of the pathways to make them clean from the snow. This outstanding snow blower has following main features:
Ease of use
This snow blower has replaced the concept of bulky nature of the blower. Now you can use a snow blower that is compact and light in weight. This snow blower will give you the best functioning and you can clear the more area of the pathways by using this awesome snow blower. It also has a halogen light to use in dim lights or in evening.
This snow blower also gives you a maximum area to clear. It is strong enough to clear 720 pounds of snow per minute. This greater ability of the snow blower has made it different from others.
The powerful motor of the snow blower allows you to clear a maximum area from the snow. This snow blower starts electrically with a 15 amp of power supply.
Benefits of Snow Blowers
Following is a list of some of the benefits of snow blowers that will really make it more workable and easier for you to make your decision rightly.
- Snow blowers are the types of snow throwers which work in two stages; first of all the impeller gets the snow in and after breaking it down, the chute expels it out. The most important benefit of snow blowers is that they can cover a wide range of area. Being two stage snow throwers, they have high power which enables them to work more efficiently.
- Another important benefit of snow blowers over the years old shovels is the fact that these are tremendously easy to handle and use. On the other hand, the shovels can really be painful at times. Using shovels can actually be a lot of physical work.
- Jet engines are another type of snow blowers which are used on the large scale snow depositions like on main roads and train tracks. They can truly be helpful at areas where simple equipment can take hours.
- Snow blowers are not only efficient in their work, but also safe in their operation. The snow blowers has a part named auger. Sometimes the snow jams the auger and it can certainly be dangerous to use it in such condition. However the tire chains and shear pins are something that will definitely save the day. If any of the snow jams the auger, the pin breaks down indicating a problem in the device so that the user knows that there is something wrong with it. In this way, you get to be safer in this regard. However, never forget to replace that pin before further use.
How to Use a Snow Blower?
- First of all, there is a pre-checking to do before you start. You must figure out to put suitable amount of oil or petrol in the device, keep it in proper place, and adjust all of its pins or other sensitive parts. Don’t forget to read the device’s menu before using it. Keep yourself dressed appropriately; wear your glasses gloves and anything that keeps you safe. Make sure you know everything about the device and its usage.
- You must have a pattern to decide in which you are going to blow away the ice, so that you don’t need to re-do it.
- Make sure to get a suitable place to compile the snow. Keep in view the roads or passage ways and try not to blow it into places that will affect other people.
- See the direction of the wind so that the snow keeps at a constant place.
- Confirm that the pins, tires and other parts are well adjusted and are properly working.
- Keep your both hands on the device so that it is easier for you to operate it efficiently.
- The slower you go, the better it is. In such machines, you don’t need to go fast because if you will go fast, you might at risk of jamming up the auger.
- At places you think there might be stones and gravels, be cautious while operating there and try to avoid it, as it may damage the snow blower.
- After you have completed the work, try to remove the snow, with the help of a shovel, at places which are inaccessible for the snow blower.
- Never leave your snow blower working, but unattended.
- Before shutting it down, try to keep it going for a minute so that any snow left in it should melt up and it should be completely empty.
- Clean it up and make sure everything is working perfectly.
Also Read: Best Leaf Blower
The snow blowers are most common to use at those places where there is an extensive snow falling and people face the problem of travelling. To make the pathways clear of the snow, the snow blowers are used. You can decide to purchase a snow blower to use in your home, but it is better to consult with a guide to buy a perfect product. For that purpose you can read this buying guide to purchase a best snow blower for your home. That will guide you in an appropriate way to get the worthy snow blower.