- 1 Types of Leaf Blowers
- 2 Important Tips For Picking Right Leaf Blower:
- 3 Our Top Picks For Best Leaf Blower
- 3.1 1) Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower Review (CARB Compliant)
- 3.2 2) Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 1.6 kW 50.2 cc 7500 rpm 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower with 2.1 HP X-Torq engine Review
- 3.3 3) BLACK+DECKER LSW36 40V Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper Review
- 3.4 4) DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower Review
- 3.5 5) GreenWorks 24322 G-MAX 40V 185MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower/Vac, 4Ah Battery and Charger Included Review
- 3.6 6) Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp Review
- 3.7 7) WORX 32-Volt AIR Multi-Purpose Blower/Sweeper/Cleaner with 120 MPH / 80 CFM Output, 4 lb. Weight, with 8 Attachments – WG575.1 Review
- 4 Important in Choosing a Leaf Blower
- 5 Summing Up!
What is a Leaf Blower? A blower usually refers to a device which emits a strong gust of wind to blow dust, particles, leaves and what nots away. The main purpose of this lens is to highlight the different kinds of Leaf Blowers available. A blower is very important in keeping certain parts of the house tidy and is especially important in the garden, yard, garage and the woodworking area. There are many types of Leaf blowers available. To make things easy, I have broken down the blowers into three main categories. The categories are handheld leaf blowers, backpack leaf blowers and products which incorporate both a blower and a vacuum.
Types of Leaf Blowers
Simple Garden Vacuums:
As we discuss this is one type of leaf blower that is useful for small yards for small jobs. This type of garden vacuums is good for picking up general litter as well as leaves. You can not use this type of vacuums for large jobs, though as it will generally take longer to run around sucking everything up than it will to blow everything into tone big pile.
Simple Leaf Blowers:
This is the best option for a small garden if you are dealing with a large number of leaves that can not be easily vacuumed up. This type of leaf blowers can only blow, but they are ideal for moving lots of detritus in one big pile that you can collect up easily. Before buying any type of leaf blower you will check the leaf blower reviews
Leaf blower and garden vacs Combined:
This can be the best option for every people. The main reason of the best reason of this type of leaf vacuum is their versatility. You will get both functionalities of leaf blower and garden vacuums. The main problem of this type of leaf blower is they can be fiddly to setup and often have an extra attachment that you need to store.
There are lots of leaf vacuum on the market like gas, corded electric, and battery powered or you can say cordless. Not only this but you will find that there are many variety available in styles like from handheld units, wheeled models and to backpack. So you have to take care while choosing the best electric leaf blower for you. You can also try the best backpack leaf blower.
Important Tips For Picking Right Leaf Blower:
- Corded electric leaf blower are powerful enough to perform many big jobs, as long as they are within 100 feet of the power outlet.
- When looking at gas handheld models, it can go anywhere, but they add weight, noise, and cost along with fueling and some maintenance responsibilities.
- When you are getting lots of leaves and a level property, wheeled blowers pack the most power by far, and also take up the most storage space as well push control.
- You can find that some handheld models have a second-hand grip for better control and weight distribution.
Our Top Picks For Best Leaf Blower
1) Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower Review (CARB Compliant)
Hitachi RB24EAP hand held blower is one of the lightest and most powerful blower you can consider. This leaf blower is available for homeowner and professionals. It has very quick and simple start, low emission purefire engine and large two-finger throttle for easier operation.
This leaf blower is lightweight and also exceptional balance that make it ideal for small clean up.
You are getting high air volume and velocity for quick debris movement. You will get 170 miles per hour volume when used with the included taper nozzle.
- Strong air flow.
- Easy to start and very easy to use
- Strong consumer warranty.
- No vacuuming abilities
- No mulching abilities
2) Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 1.6 kW 50.2 cc 7500 rpm 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower with 2.1 HP X-Torq engine Review
Husqvarna 350BT is one type of terrific blower choice for those with large properties. This leaf blower is lightweight with integrated back pack harness for landscape professionals as well as homeowners. You can easily set fan speed and also easy starting.
Husqvarna 350BT leaf blower, the harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use. This leaf blower is comfortably designed for hours of use. The handle has easily adjustable soft grip for optimal maneuvering.
- Padded shoulder straps, hip belt
- Efficiently sweeps a variety of debris
- Easy starting.
- Little loud
- Does not vacuum or mulch.
3) BLACK+DECKER LSW36 40V Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper Review
With the use of Black Decker LSW36 leaf blower, you can power up your yard cleanup with the cordless 40-volt sweeper. This leaf blower eliminates the weight, noise and hassles of gas powered equipment. This leaf vacuum powered by high power lithium battery system which gives you power, excellent runtime, and the versatility to share batteries with other tools.
Black decker LSW36 is ideal for hard surfaces like decks, patios, driveways and garages. This is one of the best gas leaf blower that you can buy. This sweeper has an efficient design and enough 120 mph speed to make quick work of debris. This device comes with built-in scraper that enables the sweeper to loosen matted leaves and stuck on debris.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Built in scraper to remove tough debris.
- Fast charging and long runtime.
- Power indicator
- Vibrates a little while in use
- Not as powerful as gas powered.
4) DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium Ion XR Brushless Blower Review
Dewalt DCBL720P1 is brushless blower which is specially designed with an innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and runtime. You are getting maximum control on blower because of the variable speed trigger and speed lock. You can try battery powered leaf blower for your garden if you want power of electronics.
This brushless lawn blower has ergonomic design along with low noise performance. It has also 20V MAX 5Ah lithium Ion powerful battery and charger. This device comes with brushless motor that maximizing motor efficiency and durability.
- Upto 90 MPH speed
- Durability and efficiency because of brushless motor
- High performance battery.
- Might be ideal for homeowner.
- Little loud
5) GreenWorks 24322 G-MAX 40V 185MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower/Vac, 4Ah Battery and Charger Included Review
This GreenWorks leaf blower is brushless and delivers a powerful solution to rival gas powered tools. This gas leaf blower has innovative brushless motor technology that provides up to 80% longer life, lower vibration and less noise for user comfort.
The digipro brushless G-MAX series provides the gas comparable power without the gas. This leaf blower comes with 40V 4AH battery and charger that gives you enough power to clean your yards. While using this you can find that this is powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves.
- Very powerful same as electric blower
- Fast charging battery packs
- Very comfortable and less noise
- Vac option is slow
- At full blast, it consume battery powe fast.
6) Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp Review
Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower is toro’s highest performing vac. With this toro leaf blower comes with everything ultra. It gives time saving and leaf shredding performance. This lawn blower also comes with oscillating nozzle kit. This kit automatically sweeps the air back and forth making a wider blowing path on hardscapes without moving the wrist.
This toro leaf blower is superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing. You are getting powerful up to 250 MPH degree. You will get additional functionality like variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Adjustable speed up to 250MPH
- Oscillating nozzle
- Easy-to-use and to storage.
- Plastic hull
- Not cordless.
7) WORX 32-Volt AIR Multi-Purpose Blower/Sweeper/Cleaner with 120 MPH / 80 CFM Output, 4 lb. Weight, with 8 Attachments – WG575.1 Review
The WORX AIR is multi purpose blower with eight convenient attachments to create a clean zone around the entry points to your home. This leaf blower is ultra lightweight and compact to fit and go anywhere around the home and you can also use this for your car, RV, or boat. You are getting cordless blower with powerful 32-volt MAX lithium battery.
You are getting 9 attachments to blow and sweep away debris around the home. This blower comes with rechargeable 32-volt MAX lithium battery. You can charge the battery any time and it will be ready when you need it with no discharge or money effect. Max lithium battery can recharge in up to 3 hours.
- Small, compact and lightweight.
- The smooth and easy transaction that easy to handle.
- 32-volt battery is crazy long.
- Wish it had a little bit more power.
Important in Choosing a Leaf Blower
Consider How Comfortable Is the Blower to Hold
Most blowers highlight a delicate grasp handle, and it ought to be at a decent point and made with a delicate padded material to straightforwardness strain staring you in the face. Whatever remains of the plan ought to fit your needs. On the off chance that you plan to utilize the blower for a few unique capacities, search for one with movable expansion tubes. The general size of the leaf blower, and how effectively you can convey it, additionally impact your capacity to utilize it.
All power apparatuses and yard mind machines are no special case, create vibrations. The more the leaf blower vibrates, the harder it can be for you to utilize it over an expanded time frame. Hostile to vibration innovation is likewise a vast piece of solace, and it makes the leaf blower simple to move with less irritation. Search for blowers with particular components that lessen the measure of vibration the machine produces
Warranty & Support
You need to consider this also. The best leaf blowers ought to likewise be sponsored by extraordinary support and administration. A direction manual is fundamental for each leaf blower, in light of the fact that many require some type of gathering. It’s best to get a brand that gives both a physical duplicate and an online one (in the occasion the physical duplicate is lost). Having support through email and telephone is likewise valuable.
Likewise, a different year guarantee is perfect, particularly on the off chance that you utilize your leaf blower much of the time. A few machines accompanied diverse business and home-utilize guarantees also, for example, the Tanaka TRB24EAP.
The greater part of the leaf blowers in our lineup are fine decisions for any individual who needs to clean a yard or property, and they mirror the scope of alternatives accessible. Check our audits for data that will help you pick the one with a guarantee, commotion level and weight that suits you.
Also Read: Best Snow Blower
Hopefully, this guide on best leaf blower reviews has satisfied your queries about leaf blower that you select for your yard. Quite frankly, spend some dollars and get the best leaf blower for your garden! Just don’t forget to look on DirectHomeGarden.com guide before selecting the leaf blower for your garden.